Serving our community for over 40 years.
Dr Fareesa Zaman
Dr Fareesa Zaman completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) in 2003 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP). She has extensive experience in general practice and hospital-based medicine across different sub-specialities in Australia. To pursue her interest in dermatology, she completed a Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine and holds a Clinical Diploma in Palliative Medicine.
Dr Zaman has a special interest in Mental Health, Women's Health, Paediatrics, Preventative Medicine, Chronic Disease Management, Weight Management, Geriatric Medicine, Palliative Medicine and Skin Cancer Medicine. Dr Zaman performs Implanon insertion and removal, iron infusion, cryotherapy, spot checks and excisional biopsy.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Clinical Diploma in Palliative Medicine
- Certificate in Skin Cancer Medicine
- Mental health
- Women's health
- Preventative medicine
- Chronic Disease management
- Weight management
- Geriatric medicine
- Palliative medicine
- Skin Cancer medicine
- Implanon insertion and removal
- Iron infusion