Serving our community for over 40 years.
Dr Sobia Siddiqi
Dr Sobia Siddiqi completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP). She has over 12 years of experience working in Victorian regional, rural and metropolitan hospitals. During this time, she gained valuable experience in several medical specialties, including Psychiatry, Paediatrics, Aged Care, Rehabilitation, General Medicine and Intensive Care.
Dr Siddiqi started in General Practice in 2021 and enjoys the variety and challenges that working in general practice provides. Dr Siddiqi is enthusiastic about community health and aims to achieve positive health outcomes for her patients by delivering the best care with empathy.
Dr Siddiqi has experience in all aspects of general practice but has a special interest in Women's Health, Mental Health, Paediatrics, Aesthetic medicine, Urgent Care and minor procedures, including excision of skin lesions, wedge resections, Implanon insertion and iron infusions.
In her spare time, Sobia enjoys playing badminton and exploring new places.
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Advanced Diploma in Emergency Medicine
- Certificate in Anti-wrinkles and Derma fillers
- Urgent care
- Mental health
- Women’s health
- Aesthetic medicine
- Minor procedures including excision of skin lesions, wedge resections, Implanon insertion and iron infusions.