Serving our community for over 40 years.
Dr Rashida Moiz
Dr Rashida Moiz has completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP). She worked extensively as a Hospital Medical Officer at Western Health and Latrobe Regional Hospital before entering General Practice in 2014.
Dr Moiz is committed to providing high-quality, evidence-based care to her patients. She enjoys all areas of general practice and has a special interest in Women's Health, Chronic Disease Management, Mental Health, Skin Biopsies and Excisions.
Dr Moiz is multilingual and fluent in English, Urdu and Hindi.
In her spare time, Rashida enjoys cooking, gardening and travelling.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Diploma in Child Health (DCH)
- Women's Health
- Chronic Disease Management
- Mental Health
- Skin Biopsies and Excisions