Serving our community for over 40 years.
Dr My Huong San
Dr My Huong San completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) at Flinders University in 2012 and is a Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP). Dr San has worked in several hospitals around Victoria and South Australia in various specialties.
Dr San moved into General Practice in 2019 and has since worked in primary care in several New South Wales and Victoria locations. Dr San enjoys building relationships with her patients and caring for them long-term. She has a special interest in antenatal care and postnatal care of mother and baby, fertility and family planning and skin surgery, including excisions and tag removal.
In her spare time, My Huong enjoys gardening and raising guinea pigs.
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Fellow of the Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (FRACGP)
- Antenatal care and post-natal care of mother and baby
- Fertility and family planning
- Skin surgery (excisions / tag removal)